- The application process starts in the month of November every year.
- Tests and interview sessions will be conducted within 2 weeks after form submission.
- Test results will be announced 1 week after interviews are done for admission.
- Admission form will be issued for the students who successfully clear the interview / test.
- Upon notification of acceptance for admission the following payments should be submitted to the school to secure the student’s place: Admission and tuition fees
- Please note: Once paid, the admission package fee is nonrefundable.
ADMISSION OFFICE TIMINGS: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Show the student’s Nadra Form B and birth certificate to the Admission Officer in order to get an admission form slip. Parents’ (both mother and father) CNIC is compulsory.
- All the admissions of Class I to 7 are compulsory to submit the Last School Certificate.
- Accounts Office will issue an Admission Application Form and provide details for upcoming interview date.
- List of successful candidates will be displayed outside of Accounts Office.
- Parents have to get Admission Fee Challan from Accounts department.
- Admission fees are to be paid at Askari Bank Cantt. The paid Challan has to be presented in the Accounts Office in order to get the final Admission Form Signing Sheet which will be signed by parent and school Principal.
2.5 – 3.5
3.5 – 4.5
4.5 – 5.5
5.5 – 6.5
6.5 – 7.5
7.5 – 8.5
8.5 – 9.5
9.5 – 10.5
10.5 – 11.5
11.5 – 12.5
12.5 – 13.5
Mr. Irfan Tahir
Contact No. 042-36684105
WhatsApp: +92 324 4378163